Jean's Voice : satisfy woman's desire


When I look through the advertisement,I focusing on the desires of woman nowadays.I look at what woman wants and needs,What they want to be and where they want to live.Woman nowadays interested in the beauty of everything,they judge on its appearance and not really concern about the function of it.They also really care about their appearance and how people will think about them and they are now very materialism,they judge each other by the stuff that they have and the place that they live,When one woman own something the other have to have it too,it kind of a trend that if you do not have it you cannot be in the same society with the other woman so for my distorted Neufert I focusing on adding stuff to satisfied woman’s desires,to make it a place that woman happy to live in and not ashamed about their place,It must be the place the makes the society accept the woman.The place also focusing on the decoration because woman really look at it appearance.It also suits for woman in many kind of habit and lifestyle.My distorted Neufert is design especially to satisfied what woman’s want and need nowadays.